Denver Water will be starting a waterline improvement project in your area by installing a new water main along South Platte Canyon Road between West Christensen Lane and in-line with South Fairway Lane.
• Denver Water’s contractor is scheduled to begin work on South Platte Canyon Road beginning the first week of October. The work is anticipated to be completed by mid-November with seeding and restoration activities occurring as weather permits. Due to permit requirements, working hours will be completed at night Sunday through Thursday, 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• Work will be in the public right-of-way and on existing utility easements along:
➢ South Platte Canyon Road
Click here to see enlarged map.
What to Expect:
• Traffic will be impacted however two-way traffic will be maintained.
• The bike path along the South Platte Canyon Road will also be impacted during construction.
• Homes along Fairway Lane will have a period of water outage when the new water main is connected. Impacted residence will be notified directly.
This waterline improvement project is part of an ongoing effort to maintain Denver Water’s aging infrastructure and improve the reliability of water service.
Contact Denver Water’s Customer Care with any questions 303-893-2444. After hours water emergencies – 303-628-6801