Platte Canyon Water & Sanitation has contracted with Diaz Construction Group Inc. to replace the water main in W. Chestnut Dr. from W. Elmhurst Ave. to S. Kendall Ct. This project is part of an on-going effort to update Platte Canyon’s aging infrastructure and improve the quality and reliability of water distribution in your neighborhood.
Construction will start the week of July 25 and is projected to take 2 months until restoration is at 100%. This project will replace 821 feet of 6-inch cast iron pipe with 6-inch PVC pipe.
- Working hours will be from 7 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Short-term outages will be required as the work progresses.
- As the project is planned, only customers along the section of pipe to be replaced will be affected.
- Affected residents will be notified at least 24 hours in advance of the outages.
- Emergency shut offs can occur during construction due to unforeseen circumstances.
The District realizes that many families will be at home during the construction. If requested, the District can supply bottled drinking water to affected customers during scheduled outages. To request bottled water, you may contact the office at 303-979-2333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding this project, please contact the district office at 303-979-2333.